I am not a happy customer of safelink their policy sucks and the way they spoke to me their customer sevice sucks and they were not helpful at all i am done with them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of other product. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #994017

SAfeLink or Q-Link or whoever, does not offer service. Only a free phone.

If you want service go to the corner store and purchase prepaid minutes. I don't need anymore phones ok? Why are they advertising all these free minutes?

The phone will shut down on you in two or three days. That is ridiculous.

MattSL
to Anonymous #995033

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Thanks.