I am not a happy customer of safelink their policy sucks and the way they spoke to me their customer sevice sucks and they were not helpful at all i am done with them

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #994017

SAfeLink or Q-Link or whoever, does not offer service. Only a free phone.

If you want service go to the corner store and purchase prepaid minutes. I don't need anymore phones ok? Why are they advertising all these free minutes?

The phone will shut down on you in two or three days. That is ridiculous.

MattSL
to Anonymous #995033

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Thanks.