Featured

Bunch of liars

Safelink Wireless - Bunch of liars
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

The light and told me that they were giving out the Samsungs but the manufacturer didn't give him a wall charger so I had to buy my own big lie the government pays them big money to hand out phones and the phones have to be complete and in working order they can't make you pay for any equipment don't believe it go to compliance wireless a Verizon compliance they are so full of it they should have busted them when they first came out stealing money from the government they don't even deserve the contract liars they better come out their pocket they're the ones that buff those refurbished phones and didn't make the right deal stupid

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros all cons
Cons:
  • Lies and games

Preferred solution: I'm going to drop them real soon

User's recommendation: Sign up try to get a good phone and then drop them and sell the phone haha

MattSL

Hi Jane D Lve. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please be advised that Samsung has changed the items on their packaging for their newer phones. The USB Power Adapter (Power Brick) and a clear case are not part on the accessories included.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

reply icon Replying to comment of MattSL

Jane I think I understand. I lost my phone service do to Matt I apologize I still have no phone service which I qualify for no problem.

So I am unable to contact you by phone or Internet web site. I know what you are thinking how is he contacting me now. I live near a business that has free wifi I am able to get good reception from there maybe 2 times. Matt I wish this could have been solved along time ago.

I have never witnessed such poor customer service in all my years. Customer service actually hung up on me easily 40 times every time I called I would ask the representative if we lost connection to please call me back so I would be working with the same person. Didn't happen each time I got hung up on. Guess what no call back.

Either they have no respect for the program. Or they are lazy. I can go on if you would like. Show quoted text Error Icon Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to noreply@***.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

LEARN MORE The response was: 550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to https://***/mail/?p=NoSuchUser jv11-2****a17090****b00b001d3f4293fc8sor103****plb.7 - gsmtp ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: IMMY To: PissedConsumer Cc: Bcc: Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:36:45 -0500 Subject: Re: New comments on PissedConsumer ----- Message truncated -----

reply icon Replying to comment of MattSL

Matt I am positive that you don't. Your company does not.

I am also positive that the government pays your company alot of tax dollars so people like me and the others making posts are able to have phone/ Internet access. We are people that have disabilities or less fortunate. Your companies lack of respect by customers service is a total failure. No one from straight talk/Tracphone wants to talk to a less fortunate person as myself, they transfer you until they get tired of doing that.

Then what do you know your call gets dropped. # CALL CENTER ETIQUETTE SUCKS

View more comments (2)
map-marker Charleston, West Virginia

Lost phone

Teandre Tvc

They cant understand English and even do a simple task of sending me a new SIM card. Absolutely ridiculous and kept transferring me to another person You need to work on your own English before commenting on their English.

The word can't needs an apostrophe. You should have said THE simple task, not a simple task. Your last sentence is lacking a subject and does not end with a period.

Maybe they cannot understand what you think is English. .

Hi. Guest-580****.

This is Matt from Safelink Wireless. We are very sorry about what happened. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We don’t want to lose a customer as valuable as you.

Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of customer service is our priority. Please allow us to have another opportunity to make things right. To further assist you, please contact us via chat using this link https://***/support/contact-us.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

Nikolai Y Yub

Verified Reviewer

Make the company provide the working phone which is a life support to me.

Safelink Wireless - Make the company provide the working phone which is a life support to me.

Safelink/Tracfone company of a fraud and abuser of the elderly. I will complain to FCC, Consumer protection government agency and Elderly abuse.

I have a Safelink free-plan. Im 82 y.o and Im disable. Safelink and provider Tracfone rep said that it takes a long time to get a free phone as a replacement of my old Tracfone that malfunctioned. He prompted me to buy the phone for $50 which cost $190.

I did not receive the receipt of the purchase of the phone no by email or with the phone. I received only an activation email on 12/18/23. Today 12/26/23 I still cannot use this new phone because it came pin-protected. Probably the company sold me a used phone instead of a new phone.

My pin did not work. Pins that tech suggested on the phone did not work. I was calling techs from an alternative phone (my friends phone) as techs asked. I was on the phone with techs on 12/21/23 with several people and 12/26/23 with 6 people.

The connection was bad, their English was difficult to understand. I spent about 3 hours with techs, and they could not remove the pin protection. It was several drop calls and they dialed back and hung up right the way. I needed to call back over and over.

I asked to transfer the service back to my old phone and take back the new phone but they could not verify me because I could not open the phone and see the text message and give them the 4-digit code that they sent to me. The new phone was impossible to reset to remove the pin protection. Techs asked me to give them several phone numbers that I dialed from my old phone but I dialed only one number during 6 months and 611. I was using a computer viber.

They were repeating that they needed more numbers that I dialed. They had no other option to verify my phone. They have no office where you can go and ask for help. After this stress, I needed to call to my doctor go to the emergency room because my blood pressure was so high that they were afraid that I can have a stroke or heart attack.

Im an elderly person in a wheelchair. I need to have a phone that is essential for my life support but Safelink and Tracfone do not provide the service as promised.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No office where you can get help
  • Technical issues difficult or impossible to resolve
  • Unreliable service

Preferred solution: Provide me with a working phone that I paid for or give me my money back.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost. Unreliable.

MattSL

Hi, Nikolai Y Yub. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. We understand that your service is being disrupted or that there is a problem with the device itself.

But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen. We are hoping that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves so we can help you out. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Resolved
Monique C Dxr

Resolved: Most annoying Company to do business with

Updated by user Mar 19, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. got my phone number back Yeah!

Original review Feb 17, 2024
I had service for over 5 years. They had me connected to an ATT tower which is close to my remote area.
ONCE they merged with Verizon, without notice, i was left without service, I called and got nowhere, I called again still no reason provided, third call they said i would need to receive a code on my cell phone to continue.

HELLO! i called because i had no cell phone service and YOU insist on sending me a text code???
I asked to speak to a supervisor and was REFUSED! What? since when does a cust.

rep refuses to let a client speak to a supervisor?
I said a few nasty thing and hung up.
NEXT IMPORTANT INFO of what they did: they closed my account without telling me, transferred my CT phone number to someone in Florida, who was extremely annoyed to loose his number of many years and now was told my CT phone number was now his new phone number.

Who does that? He and I are both annoyed and lost a lot of time trying to deal with this rude customer service
Loss:
Pros:
  • Was really good until they hooked up with verizon big mistake
Cons:
  • No longer servicing remote area without notice
  • Lost business time explaining that i no longer was receiving serv
  • Rude customer service

Preferred solution: MY PHONE NUMBER back and the other client from Florida would like his own old cell phone number back too!

User's recommendation: If you need a government free phone GO TO Assurance you'll get better service.

Hi. Monique G Ppd.

This is Matt from Safelink Wireless. Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As one of our valued customers, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We understand that your service is being disrupted or that there is a problem with the device itself.

But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen. Moreover, we do not deactivate any account from our valued customers without their permission. Please allow us to pull up your account and sort things out. We will try our best to attach your phone number back to your device, and make sure that your service will be working just fine.

Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Cherie S Uvo

Verified Reviewer

Transfer to airtalk wireless acp lifeline

Safelink Wireless - Transfer to airtalk wireless acp lifeline
I have had safelink over year and I had to get three replacement phones because they give me the same phone which is a Nokia c something and they're no good they freeze up somebody's calling you and you don't show who's calling it won't allow you to answer it I won't cut off I don't like the service I never get a signal so I need and I want to transfer my account to airtalk wireless as soon as possible
Pros:
  • Free service free phone
Cons:
  • Horrible deceitful company

Preferred solution: Transfer to airtalk wireless

User's recommendation: There free government phone numbers Nokia c 100 is no good

MattSL

Hi Cherie S Uvo. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we are determined to make things right for you. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you.

Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Tanita E Irn

Verified Reviewer

I need a phone but I do not know how to get on the Internet and apply

I need a phone I never received a phone am I eligible for one? I've been signing up I do not know how to get on the Internet, but I really need a phone. I hope I can get.

Preferred solution: I would like to see if I can get a

User's recommendation: I need a phone

MattSL

Hi, Tanita E Irn. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We would like to help you with your concern. To check if you are eligible for a free phone, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Jessica F Pei

They are good to me

They are a good phone company they have been good to me and I appreciate it so much for what they have done for me they have done so much for me and they have helped me solve my problem with my package and I am so grateful for that I hope that they stay in business for a long time think you so much for helping me
Pros:
  • Phone company

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Keep going to safe link they are a good phone company

MattSL

Hi, Jessica F Pei. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. Thank you for your rating and feedback. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. For further assistance, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Gloria Abrams A

Want to unlock phone and phone number transferring my service

Seafelink did not transfer my benefits causing my phone to be turned off. I cant call anyone to straighten this out

Cons:
  • Then a huge headache

User's recommendation: Don’t recommend at all. Don’t know what they are doing

MattSL

Hi Gloria Abrams A. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

MattSL

Hi, Gloria Abrams A. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We're sorry to hear that. Allow us to have an opportunity to speak with you so we can make things right for you. Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Jessica F Pei

Verified Reviewer

Because you all sent my package back to the company

I had a package coming in and it was returned to the company and they told me to get a hold of you all and they said to see why it was returned
Pros:
  • Phone and free service

MattSL

Hi Jessica F Pei.This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We totally understand where you are coming from.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we are determined to make things right for you. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you. Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Mark L Bpx

Verified Buyer

LOST PHONE CORRECTION NIGHTMARE, Fight back.

Safelink Wireless - LOST PHONE CORRECTION NIGHTMARE, Fight back.

Lost phone began a 15 hour 32 agents Nightmare correcting the loss

First they sent me the wrong simm card kit and could not figure out what

was wrong. Then countless lies and left with we will send you the correct SIMM, NOTHING RECEIVED

Heres my take, they use bandwidth and get government credit to provide for low income and disabled.

They are abusing customers since that may give them a bit more government credit bang vs service layout, poor employees etc. We will be gathering all Safelink Tracphone customers abused for a class action lawsuit.

We will only inform via these complaint venues since Safelink hides customer data. So look for Corporate Tyranny website coming soon, our web master and legal dept are finishing up soon

$2000
Pros:
  • Average coverage
Cons:
  • Shipping
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Organize and fight back CORPORATE TYRANNY website comming soon

MattSL

Hi Mark This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We read your post.

We do apologize if you had a bad experience with our service. This is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Mark L Bpx

Roderic N

Rude agents playing games

Rude behavior and refusing to let me speak with a manager. Told me lies about ordering an upgrade for my phone. When I finally ordered the phone myself, it had an invalid tracking number and they refused to provide me with the right one
Pros:
  • Free phone and service
Cons:
  • Refused to transfer me to a manager
  • Rude behavior and being disconnected multiple times

Preferred solution: Apology

MattSL

Hi, Roderic N. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We read your post and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. Please allow us to have another opportunity to make things right. Chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

James W Sot

Verified Reviewer

Very unhappy customer , Customer service didn't help me with my problem. They wouldn't activate my phone.

Safelink Wireless - Very unhappy customer , Customer service didn't help me with my problem. They...
Did not activate my phone, I have been accepted for unlimited talk and text from safe link. I need my phone activated.

Preferred solution: My phone activated.

Hi James. Hi.

This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We read your post, and we'd like to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with the service. This is not how we want to serve you. Is your issue resolved?

If not, please chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Donna R Wzd

Phone was stolen

I have not received my phone that was sent . My name is Donna m Ruth sent to 963 south 7 th street Louisville Kentucky 40203 and safelink say it is activated and I need it shut down asap for my identity theft . Any questions plz email me BK

MattSL

Hi Donna R Wzd. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

Contricia C

Wanting service

They had fixed my service and now my phone want let me make any calls to no one when I leave home so now what can I do to fix the problem I'm having with my phone
MattSL

Hi, Contricia C. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We are very sorry if you are having issues with your phone or service. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. Please allow us to help you and sort things out.

Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Lamario Wrx

Wrong Tacking number sent to me via email for my SIM Card

Went through 2 hours of talking with idiots that "Thanked me very much for that information". Our country has gone to *** We sub out all of our work to other countries that have to learn English, but don't have a clue. I never got my issue fixed, I have no idea if I'll ever get the sim card. My advice: PAY for your phone service, and pay for one that has AMERICAN employees!!!
Pros:
  • Free
Cons:
  • Foreign employees

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Went through 2 hours of talking with idiots that "Thanked me very much for that information". Our country has gone to *** We sub out all of our work to other countries that have to learn English, but don't have a clue. I PAY for your phone service, and pay for one that has AMERICAN employees!!!

MattSL

Hi Lamario Wrx. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

Vince T Iiz

Verified Reviewer

Hard to contact and screwed up my benefits

First off, I transferred my number from Assurance to SafeLink because of the byop option (what a huge mistake). I was approved on their website, but they put me on the wrong plan.

I called to have them remove acp from the account since I only requested the California plan. When they took off the acp they also took off f lifeline. I have been without a phone for several weeks and possibly missed work opportunities, since this is my only means of communication. I called lifeline to remove the request from their system so that I can recertify.

That was all taken care and of course I was approved with a new submission. Ive been trying to get my device reactivated with the benefits but really had the WORST experience ever! I called everyday since my phone was disconnected and was disconnected or hung up on about 7 to 10 times a day. I also had a representative call me stupid in Tagalog as he was talking to someone in the call center.

He must of forgot to mute me. Funny thing is Im Filipino and I totally understand fluently. After weeks of trying I have given up since it took all of my energy.

Oh and not one time did I raise my voice or become irate. Theres more but I dont have the energy.

Im trying to find out how I can submit a complaint about this company through federal and state programs.

Pros:
  • Byop
Cons:
  • It seems to me they really want to use both federal and state

User's recommendation: Stay away!

MattSL

We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way.

We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. Allow us to pull your account and sort this out. We'll make sure to resolve your concern as soon as possible. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

MattSL

Hi, Vince T Iiz. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account.

We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Guest

Matt I apologize I still have no phone service which I qualify for no problem. So I am unable to contact you by phone or Internet web site.

I know what you are thinking how is he contacting me now. I live near a business that has free wifi I am able to get good reception from there maybe 2 times. Matt I wish this could have been solved along time ago. I have never witnessed such poor customer service in all my years.

Customer service actually hung up on me easily 40 times every time I called I would ask the representative if we lost connection to please call me back so I would be working with the same person. Didn't happen each time I got hung up on. Guess what no call back. Either they have no respect for the program.

Or they are lazy. I can go on if you would like.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2461651

Hi. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. Give us a chance to review your account so we can help you fix the issue. Kindly chat with us at ttps://www.tracfone.com/support/contact-us.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also text HELP to 611611

View more comments (3)
Robert B Sxo
map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

To unlock my phone and use another carrier

Unlock device because phone will not work unless I changed the network so I need help to change my network so I needed them to really ***

MattSL

Hi, Robert B Sxo. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. To unlock your phone it should meet the requirements first. You can visit our website to check the unlocking policy, https://***/wps/portal/home/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOK9LV0tDC0NDL39zX1NDBxDHb2dnLy9DAwMzPXD9aPASgxwAEcD_YLsbEUAhnbw8Q!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/.

But to better assist you, we may need to check your account and see if we can submit a request to unlock the phone and the network. Rest assured, we are dedicated to resolve this promptly. For further assistance, you can chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word UNLOCK to 611611. Thank you.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article