Michelle H Evr

Pending.application

Everything has been good but I do have a small issue. I have insurance coverage thru Medicaid at no cost.

But it is with Blue Cross blue shield. Under the Care Act. I have submitted all documents needed. But the problem is the documents don't say it's Medicaid.

But it you look it up it tells you all the programs listed under Medicaid.

This is the only thing holding me up from receiving the phone I need help getting this expedited. They need to educate their staff on everything that Medicaid covers and all programs listed under Medicaid.

Michelle Herring

Cons:
  • Not retrieving getting my enrollment id

Preferred solution: Finished application and phone delivered

Guest

Hi Christine. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We read your post, and we'd like to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with the service. This is not how we want to serve you. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us, or call us at 1-800-378-**** for us to review your application.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

David E Lxb

Apply for lifeline

They told me that I was approved and now I'm not can I still qualify for lifeline or what do I need to do

Preferred solution: To get what I ordered

MattSL

Hi, David E Lxb. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this experience. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten things out for you you. Let us pull up your account and further investigate so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us, or call us our Customer Care Center.

map-marker The Bronx, New York

Customer disappointment

I was moved to fill out the Safe Link application following an online ad advertising a Samsung cellphone as a reward to become a Safe Link free cellphone government service. I was a Q Link customer and made the swap following the Samsung cellphone offer.

Well, today I received the cellphone from Safe Link and to my disappointment, when I opened the box, and I noticed a TLC Trac Phone instead, I felt so disappointed. Immediately, I went online and reapplied back to Q Link again because the disappointment level was too much. Although my date of birth is 09/10/1964, it does not mean that I would be content with any outdated phone you choose to send me.

Anyways, I want to request for the return USPS label to have the Trac phone sent back to you guys. I am not interested in your service, after I was lied to and will return your phone as soon as I either receive the return labels, or further instructions on how to proceed.

Truly yours,

Carlos Torres

User's recommendation: make sure you are getting the device promised

MattSL

Hi Guest-570****.This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We totally understand where you are coming from.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we are determined to make things right for you. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you. Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Resolved
Johnnie J Wqw

| map-marker Albany, Georgia

Resolved: Need new phone to replace issues of old one

Updated by user Jan 25, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The Representative told me how I could use and unlock the phone.

Original review Jan 17, 2024
I have a tracphone issued through the ACP program. I am also enrolled in the internet program and want to keep this program. I would like to stay with verizon with my non contract account. The trac phone is not compatible. Do I need to return the Tracphone and reapply for the phone only program? If so can I just put my sim card into the new phone?.
MattSL

Hi Johnnie. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We read your post and thank you for reaching out to us. For us to properly address your concern, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Los Angeles, California

My phone was stolen. And not disconnected.

Safelink Wireless - My phone was stolen. And not disconnected.
Safelink Wireless - My phone was stolen. And not disconnected. - Image 2
So I called. To inform you guys about my phone. Being Jack. And I gave all my personal information. To have it disconnected. And to no avail. I got no help. But some stupid answers. And I answered every question. And still. Not even like that I could get it disconnected or have a new one sent to me.

User's recommendation: 1st grade people. Don't order with them.

MattSL

Hi. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We are sorry to know about what happened to your phone. Please know this is not the kind of experience that we want you to have. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

You can also text LOST to 611611 to report your lost or stolen device using another phone. Thank you.

Resolved
Tooda B

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Resolved: I'm pissed off

Updated by user Nov 25, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I simply gave up caring

Original review Nov 08, 2023
Well the complaint is about how¹ customer service agent all well as tech support don't know how to handle, if you say anything that irks them in anyway,over hung up on. I had to do calls to there tech support for 4 days all thru out there hours of operation with no success in fact i was disconnected a total of 15 times now all the while i have no data even tho it showed on there end also my voice calls and txt where spotty cutting off and on.

And Everytime without fail the customer service agent when I listen to me when I try to tell him that we done done all these things to the phone without reset this we done poked this button then pull this over then did all these things and they're still no resolution can I please get someone who can help me and of course they guarantee you they're the one who can do it and they're not and I'm back through the cycle I go then they say we have exhausted all our resources to call back to a certain number or they would give me a call back in 15 to 30 minutes which I never seen I called them back a lot I got all this on record on my phone call you know of course my call logs my text of course they're call log what I was saying.

One person 3 minutes a new apn and back in business. If that'd been my first call I wouldn't be here venting my frustrations and shooting them down customer service 0 phone service 0 device quality 5 And please dont get me started on how for the first month my lifeline was terminated with safelink every 2 days id get it restored after I reapplied so outta first 30 days oooooh weeeee!!

User's recommendation: Service is service is really depends on the best deals if you paying outta but always go fot the better devices

MattSL

Hi Tooda. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We read your post, and we'd like to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with the service. This is not how we want to serve you. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Lee W Ehb

Verified Reviewer

AWARENESS ,maybe its just me, Greatful for a free phone but if its unreliable what the point, i know there are better phones,

Original review Feb 02, 2024

Since October of 2023 i have been waiting on a replacement t device, for 4 mounts iv have been told the same thing,

this device will tell me i have no service in an open area power off randomly through the day, wont receive text till an hour later or the next day if not at all and same for calls.

i've missed important phone call n Dr. appointments due to not receiving the call in a timely manner and its beyond frustrating i would like a newer function phone!!, i don't know whom else to reach out to for help.

I would really like to get a dependable device !!

PLEASE, TY, i had this issue since Oct 2023

I JUST WANT A NEW WORKING PHONE>> THEY KEEP GIVING YOU PHONE THAT ARE SLOW OLD AND OUT OF DATE SO YOU CANNOT GET ANYTHING DONE AND CANT EVEN DEPEND ON IT IN A EMERGENCY, AND THAT'S NOT SAFE FOR ME AT ALL!!

if you need it cool, if u can make enough $ to not need it better, less headache at times when can pay ur way... (my thought).

Preferred solution: a good up to date quality and dependable phone.

User's recommendation: if you need it cool, if u can make enough $ to not need it better, less headache at times when can pay ur way.... (my thought)

MattSL

Hi, Lee W Ehb. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Seth B Ggu

I want to cancel

Cant get any information . I submitted by accident and havent opened bags. I want to return and cancel. But I cant get any info on how to do that. Its impossible to talk to a person and youre help desk sucks
Cons:
  • Every single aspect sucked

Preferred solution: I just want to cancel and return equipment

User's recommendation: Don’t use safe link

MattSL

Hi Seth. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. To further assist you in resolving the issue, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

gennifer c

Poor service

No service in my area, I did not buy the phone, it was a government phone. Very poor service. I changed companies. I do not recommend anyone to use Verizon wireless in Baca County Colorado due to poor service I will not give out recommendations due to privacy in business. My phone was stolen months ago and so just disconnected
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great company
Cons:
  • Poor coverage area

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: If you use Verizon wireless, change companies because embarca County Colorado the service is very poor or No service at all

MattSL

Hi gennifer c. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Your feedback really means a lot to us. We are sorry to know that you don't have service in your area. Let us check what is going on in your account so a solution can be provided. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us at your most convenient time.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Cynthia F Kfc

Verified Reviewer

I need my account number

For y'all cuz I've been waiting patiently for y'all to send me a phone in The Sims I paid for my Sims and everything and I never got my Sims or my phone I don't have no account

Loss:
Pros:
  • I need my phone
Cons:
  • And i lost all them days at work cuz i work from home

Preferred solution: My phone and my SIM card my phone my Sims

MattSL

Hi, Cynthia F Kfc. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out together with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information which we cannot ask here for security of your account.

We are hoping that you would give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. To get your account number, you can find it under settings and locate about phone and find the IMEI or simply call the *#06#. For further assistance, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Mark A Ghw

Verified Reviewer

Activate phone that SafeLink sent me

Can't activate my new device sent by SafeLink only get a computer to talk to not a person what is this world coming to I don't know why you want me to write so many symbols it all boils down to one thing you don't do what you say you do is that enough symbols
Cons:
  • Cannot talk to a person only a computer

Preferred solution: Activate my phone

MattSL

Hi Mark This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We read your post.

We do apologize if you're having some problems activating your new phone. This is not how we want to serve you. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Patricia K Zwf

Verified Reviewer

They never acknowledged my ACP enrollment

I applied for ACP. I was qualified and verified by Univeral Verification Serv.

using my SS#. Safelink never completed their end as the service provider. Now it's too late. The customer service is horrible.

They are poorly trained and cannot solve any problems.

They lie to get you off the phone. I am switching to Assurance Wireless today.

Cons:
  • Everything so far

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don't use safelink or trackphone. They are one in the same. HORRIBLE

Hi. Patricia K Zwf.

This is Matt from Safelink Wireless. Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out with you now.

However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of MattSL

No thanks. It's way to late to fix this.

Your under trained staff screwed me out of the ACP because of their ignorance of the program. They lied, or hung up on me when they couldn't explain why I was constantly being disenrolled. Sagelike has a 2 star rating. My complaints are the same as all of the others on this site.

Safelink got paid by the Federal government for a program to benefit the people. That's fraud.

View more comments (1)
Clifford F Dvo

No help to fix phone

Clifford Fillhart 390 **** Have called tech everyday for 12 days. No help. Been through all steps everyday. No 4g or data. Ya'll sent new sim card. Still not working. Either i have phone service or internet not both. Some of tech services messed up so I had nothing. I asked for new phone. No help anywhere! Very upset,need my phone. Im elderly in poor health. Need my phone fixed or new.
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • No help to fix or new phone

Preferred solution: Fix or new phone

User's recommendation: I have none

MattSL

Hi, Clifford F Dvo. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. We understand that your service is being disrupted or that there is a problem with the device itself. But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen.

We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. Please allow us to pull your account and sort things out. Chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Howard M Ekx

Verified Buyer

Phone was stolen need service shut off

Safelink Wireless - Phone was stolen need service shut off
Need service shut off phone stolen ... phone number #(901) 201-****. IMEI 016439****03483.Need a replacement

Preferred solution: A replacement

MattSL

Hi, Howard M Ekx. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word LOST or STOLEN to 611611.

Priest Pkp

My service has been turned off right when l needed it

Went to use phone and service is off had no other power in my car when car had stopped reached for phone and service was off

Pros:
  • To have phone
Cons:
  • Service being turned off
  • Right when you need it

Preferred solution: Turn my service back on

User's recommendation: Better notification is needed to inform that your service is being terminated. Could have been in a worse situation than I was!

Hi. Priest Pkp.

This is Matt from Safelink Wireless. We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

MattSL

Hi, Priest Pkp. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless We read your post, and we'd like to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with the service.

We totally understand your sentiments and this is not the experience we want our customers to have. Please give us a chance to review your account so a solution can be provided. Kindy do chat with us via this link https://***/en/#!/contactUs or you may contact 1-800-378-****.For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

MattSL

We totally understand your sentiments and this is not the experience we want our customers to have. Please give us a chance to review your account so a solution can be provided. Kindy do chat with us via this link https://***/en/#!/contactUs or you may contact 1-800-378-****. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (2)