Woodburn, Indiana
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a phone that was completely unusable because of my physical disabilities. After verifying three times, I took what little money I have and invested in a tracfone that I could use.

That is when my nightmare really got going. They kept giving me excuses that the phone I purchased would not work because there was no carrier in my area. The unusable phone they sent to me recognized the carrier immediately. They said they had to write up a ticket error key and I needed to call back in 24 hours.

I waited 48 hours the first time, called back and I get the same run around and the excuse, no carrier in my area and wait 24 hours with a new ticket error key. Really, I have no phone that I can use and what will I do in an emergency?

I wish I had the money to not need to rely on government phones or assistance. Is this the price we pay for poor, uncalled for help?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Safelink Wireless to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1175825

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.