Woodburn, Indiana
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a phone that was completely unusable because of my physical disabilities. After verifying three times, I took what little money I have and invested in a tracfone that I could use.

That is when my nightmare really got going. They kept giving me excuses that the phone I purchased would not work because there was no carrier in my area. The unusable phone they sent to me recognized the carrier immediately. They said they had to write up a ticket error key and I needed to call back in 24 hours.

I waited 48 hours the first time, called back and I get the same run around and the excuse, no carrier in my area and wait 24 hours with a new ticket error key. Really, I have no phone that I can use and what will I do in an emergency?

I wish I had the money to not need to rely on government phones or assistance. Is this the price we pay for poor, uncalled for help?

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1175825

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.