And again safe link after promising good service, I didn't have service on 19/28/16. I think enough is enough.

They have government agreement,people with SSI getting free service. For r second time they cancelled my service. When I called them they confirmed that service cancelled. Please do something about them.

And I didn't need there's sorry when they sending e-mails. My phone always open, I use at list short 10 phone calls a month, i never used 200 minutes in one month.

And this is the truth. When they cancelled the service I stock without phone, what if something happens to me, I am 68 years old, and I didn't have other communications.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: No constant service, Rude customer service, Hours with customer service.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1250256

I already chat with tracphone service, and they told me that my service was canceled and I have to speak to someone else. I am tired to call all the time when you canceling the service.

Like I said that the government paying you the bill. And I always call the first days of the month, you never have the reason to cancel my service. I don't want your service any more.

Better to pay,and never have problems. It says too good to be true.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.