2.4
Style and Design

I have had a safelink phone since 2009 . Last month my phone would not function at all...checked the battery...When calling from a landline the phone it went to a mail box...I called safelink and returned the phone..They refuse to send me another phone...I am 77 and like other seniors depend on this phone when I am away from home....Any suggestions???

I have made several attempts to speak with a Safe link representative..Some have referred me to someone else...others have told me they don't replace phones..others have just been rude..ie go buy a phone. I have tried to get another cell phone..but the system says I already have a cell phone..It is very confusing..I just want to have a replacement phone..Can someone please advise me..Thanks

nannypoo wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and being lied to. Author liked the most phone and phone and free service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments