1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Current phone number is Safelink 908-528-0249. Former # 908-752-3083 Safelink enrollment no 32877952.

Bad customer service caused me to not have ANY phone for 8 weeks and caused me to buy multiple refills to 3 phones to activate them. In March I found out my Safelink account was cancelled without any notice to me. I bought minutes to keep my phone on. After 3 attempts I finally was re-enrolled #32877952Opens a New Window.

. 5/1 I bought a unlocked Samsung S6 smartphone and BYOP kit. The Safelink site says "bring your phone or buy a phone . Now you can upgrade your current SafeLink phone to a phone of your choice, even a smartphone!

Choose below to bring your own phone or to buy one of our available models and we'll guide you through the quick and easy process." Yeah......Thinking Safelink and Tracfone are the same network because they pretty much are...Try to activate it I get about 10 tickets and sims and then return the phone to the EBay seller thinking it was broke....... Then I go to the Tracfone site and buy a Samsung Luna on 6/1 invoice number 9839501 79.99 for activation in my zipcode . Again the phone won't activate with the sim in the box and then they send me more sims and that doesn't activate it. I return the phone and they exchange it .

Someone from Tracfone said I needed a GSM phone not a CDMA phone. I get the replacement 7/1 Samsung Galaxy Luna 359259077069564 Then Google says that my account was I signed in from a Samsung Galaxy J1 (which is a GSM Safelink? phone) So I think they did something to it and can't figure out why again it doesn't work. NOW it said NO NETWORK NO SIM CARD.

Both phones wifi worked fine I sent it to Miami and they receive it 7/12 usps tracking 9405809699937710531115. I would like AT LEAST my refund of the phone, and some $ towards the phone cards I had to buy and monies it cost me to return the phone. Here it is 3 MONTHS later and no $.

I call and Suzanne Clark-Milton and email her but box is full. 1st FCC complaint closed nothing resolved that complaint number was #1763398

Review about: Safelink Wireless Samsung Cell Phone Activation.

I didn't like: Awfull customer service, Being given the wrong phone, Unclear where to go for help, How customers ripped off.

Comments