Signed up and was told a phone would arrive in 5-10 days. Two weeks and no phone later, I called and was told that the phone WAS activated by SOMEONE so somebody got it and was using it.

They said they would turn that phone off and send another one in 5-10 days. Two weeks and no phone later, I called and was told once again that the phone WAS activated by SOMEONE. Again, that phone was disconnected and another one shipped out. AGAIN - phone was received by SOMEONE who was using it.

Was told another one would be shipped out but this time I told them to FORGET IT!!!

Also, I was told they had some phone numbers from the person using the phone... but couldn't give them me and wouldn't give them to the police when I lodged a complaint with them.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Thats a great story. How much are you getting for each phone?

to yadayadabomb Boston, Massachusetts, United States #650057

mi queja es que cuando llamo no me escuchan o vicebersa y aun no me ponen mis minutos del mes ya me canso de que mis doctores nunca pueden dar conmigo en una emergencia me muero y nunca me entere porque.tengo barias cirujias en mi cuerpo y estuve reciente en el hospital por un problema delicado de mis intestinos y recibi una carta que no se habian podido comunicar conmigo no es justo espero me puedan ayudar. : Cry