1.8

Got cut off because I didn't declare I was the only one in my household. No one asked me too!

Customer care told me I had to reapply? Why? I did and I then found out when, by chance, I visited their website again that they couldn't verify my SSN or DOB. Neither of those have changed since the first time they verified them, so what is the problem.

Safelink is the problem! Originally, they lost my phone in transit, I informed them and they sent me a new one, great!

With 20 mins on it only and they took away my first free 500 minutes! Useless, useless!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.