Last September 2012 I reported my Safelink wireless phone stolen. I was mailed out a new phone and given a new number.

I received an email telling me I needed to verify for the new year. I went to Safelink website to verify and was told there was an error. I called the company to clear up the matter. I was told to ignore the email.

This month, October 2013, I did not receive my minutes. I called the company to be told my serviced was cancelled because I did not verify. I told the representatives of the conflict with the old and new numbers. Guess what!

I have to start all over again...new application...the works. I have spoken with several representatives with Safelink and of course, language barriers. I am completely discussed. I've tried to find a number to report this problem with no progress.

I've been a long time customer with this company and they can't fix the problem.

Why should I have to wait for application and send documents when I'm already registered with the company for the past 5 years. If you know of a number for me to report to the government, please send to my email...vfrazier@hotmail.com.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments