1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have applied 5 times since Nov 2016. First I was told I would receive my phone in 10 to 14 days then when I didn't get it after 3 weeks, they could not locate my app.

Another times I had to send in proof of who I am (which I have done all 5 times). Every time I call to check on my app status I am told that I have to reapply. It's been almost a year that I have been applying. I have worked in a call center.

I know that the customer service rep.is suppose to handle the calls and not transfer to a supervisor. What a lot of people don't know is that when you ask to be transfered to a supervisor, a lot of the time the call is transfered to a customer service rep sitting in the same area. I too have GREAT difficulty in understanding what the custom er rep is sazyinh. Get people that speak English clear enough so customers can understand what you are saying.

I have been hung up on, because the customer rep did not want to dig a little to find out what is happening to my applications or perhaps not trained or smart enough to know how to. My recommendation is that everyone contact the better business bureau, let's get safelink to clean their act or shut em down.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let us help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.