2.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have tried to contact Safelink about issues I have been having with my Lifeline Safelink Phone.Safelink begins sending me nagging messages several times a day beginning on the first of the month if I do not call them immediately to get my monthly minutes.

In August I called them over and over again for technical support. Every day I call them several times a day. The automated menu will not connect me to Technical Support or Customer Service! Instead, they tell me "We are processing a transaction for this phone.

Wait 15 minutes and if your still having trouble with your phone, call us back". On August 12, 2017, I was able to get my monthly minutes, but I had to type in 7 screens worth of 3 lines of numbers. I tried sereral times on August 12, 2017 after I added my minutes, but I repeatedly got the same message above in quotes. There is nothing lifeline about my phone.

In my town, I am unable to get any signal to make a call. There are several other areas where I used to get phone service, such as the model airplane flying field, but in the past few months I can not even get a signal there. Bottom Line, Safelink phone, Safelink reception and signal, as well as a way to contact customer service sucks. I do not recommend Safelink to any Lifeline Phone Customers.

There are other lifeline providers. Trac Phone for one says they cover the entire zip code I live in as well as any surrounding area that I might be in according to their coverage map. Let us join in the fight to get what this government is paying for of our Lifeline Service by weeding out the poor providers by changing to another provider with better service. If the newly chosen on does not provide acceptable service, then keep choosing another until you find one that does.

I highly recommend filing complaints with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC), and the Attorney General Consumer Fraud Division!If we let them get away with it, they will just keep it up.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

hello i am asheley ulander and i go through safelink and i clicked on my browser and nothing but a 1800 number comes up and i don't know where to go from here and i was wondering if you could help me

Same thing here?BUT THEY LIT HANG UP ON ME SAY THEY CAN'T HERE when in need of using my device. Also can never get and stay on the or get on the internet.

MattSL

Hi.Im Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account and provide the best resolution with that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

Well be looking forward to work with you.Thank you.