2.0
Coverage Area

I have SafeLink Wireless account and still have 328 unused minutes on my phone. However, about four days ago my phone stopped working. After sending the dialed number, I'm consistently receiving the message "Network Busy."

I'm trying to contact the SafeLink Tech Support, but the only way to get in touch with them is over the phone. How I could call the Tech Support to fix the problem, for God sake, when I'm disabled and home-bound, and the SafeLink phone - my only phone is not working? It is a vicious circle.

How many phones they think should have a guy who qualifies for SafeLink service? THEY ARE JUST ARROGANT!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: The option to contact the Customer Service also via e-mail. .

I didn't like: It stinks.

Comments

MattSL
#1212060

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.