2.0
Coverage Area

I have SafeLink Wireless account and still have 328 unused minutes on my phone. However, about four days ago my phone stopped working. After sending the dialed number, I'm consistently receiving the message "Network Busy."

I'm trying to contact the SafeLink Tech Support, but the only way to get in touch with them is over the phone. How I could call the Tech Support to fix the problem, for God sake, when I'm disabled and home-bound, and the SafeLink phone - my only phone is not working? It is a vicious circle.

How many phones they think should have a guy who qualifies for SafeLink service? THEY ARE JUST ARROGANT!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it stinks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless mobile phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to "the option to contact the customer service also via e-mail" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
#1212060

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.