Ripping people off $ every month! I have only had this phone for 3 months, only the first month did my minutes come on.

Now every month I have to spend at least half hour with tech support to get my minutes & waste minutes to correct their incompetency. This month my minutes were supposed to be added & when I called support they said I had already received them! I asked 4 manager & he said the same & offered me 10 minutes to compensate me for the 250 free minutes I will not receive this month! The manager Jose 6081 told me the system shows that I already received my minutes, even after I explained how every month I have the same problem, I did not receive my minutes & that he was basically calling me a liar.

Usually they offer to give me my free minutes on the 1st of the month so I get ripped off (as well as the taxpayers & our government) every month without service & I have a medical condition & no phone! Waste tax $ ripped off customers how 2 complain never get my free minutes but I'm sure they are receiving the $ for my pretend minutes.

I have talked with several people who are experiencing the same problem. When I go to the website there is no help, several of the screens do not populate so you cannot access the information or complain CONVENIENT!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Website.

Comments

yep they never sent my mins this month i called them, they sent 1 min to my phone then said i recieved them for the month. there scams the fcc needs to know about this