Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recieved my Safelink phone. It said I have 23 minutes availabke to call tgeir number and activate it.

I tried calling and my phone said, "no service" and theur were three bars on the signal. Called tech support and punched in some codes and stuff that didn't work, then was told to pull tgd battery and sim card and put them back in, then tech hung up. I did it but still not working. Can't login to safelink website without an activated pone number.

Tech support is useless. I will have to call the government number on my acceptance letter and cancel, then try a different Lifeline service. Scammers.

They will get funds from government and they didn't provide me with any phone service. Government needs to prosecute.

This reviewer shared experience about "scammers" and wants this business to "*** ***" as the author lost $200. hohohonjk is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless cell phone activation at Safelink Wireless was scammers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

to MattSL Canby, Oregon, United States #1215872

Matt is just an automated bot that automatically responds with the same message to all these posts. Tracfone is a fraudelent company. I hope the investors and ceo gets put in jail.