My Safelink (SL) phone quit working. I ordered a replacement.

The rep said it would be here in 7-10 days. On the 13th day, I called, did the phone tree, waited on hold, was told that the order had been shipped, then cancelled. It was a FedEx problem. The SL rep gave me a 26-digit FedEx tracking #.

Phone tree/on hold w/FedEx. The FedEx guy said it wasn't a valid #. Called SL back. Phone tree/on hold.

SL rep said it was a UPS tracking#, but said calling them wouldn't do any good because the order was cancelled by SL because I wasn't eligible. Rep gave me a # to call to verify my #. Phone tree/hold. # was indeed valid.

Call SL again. Phone tree/on hold. Asked to speak to supervisor. On hold.

Supervisor spoke terrible English on a phone with a bad connection. He verified eligibility and told me to call technical and give them the info and my phone would be re-ordered. I called.

Still on hold. BURN IN ***, SAFELINK.

Comments

MattSL

I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Rick Estess
to MattSL #825675

Too late. I finally got the phone.

Maybe it was my complaining to the FCC. The astonishingly obvious lack of interest in customer satisfaction at Safelink/Tracfone is mind-numbing.

I feel sorry for the customer service reps. I bet Safelink/Tracfone treats them like dirt, too.