I waited months to get the application, with all my very personal information sent in at least 3 times due to their ineptness, then finally {finally finally} got up to the The status changed to Enrollment Pending Approval. and The status changed to Application waiting to be approved.

and The status changed to Enrollment Received. When I called to talk to someone about the months that were ticking by and no word and no phone, they THEN claimed they didn't service my state {Alabama, they do, or my city, but they list my city as well}. I have called them over the months and nothing ever gets changed, and that's whether or not they even answer/give more than Automated runaround.

This has been going on since March 15...of 2013. This company is a total sham and should be taken off the list of providers getting money from the government for providing crappy to NO service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

I did what the guy who posted suggested, and he has deleted his posting, surprise not. Someone kept writing me over and over from his email, saying I had to call; no, I do not...because have done that over and over, and now have NO phone.

Told them this over and over, but evidently English is not their first language, they don't have a grip on it, or they just refuse to comprehend. I have NEVER, in 50 years on this planet, run in to such imcompetence and stupidity.

MattSL
to KeyLargo #844165

I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Upset with SafeLink

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays.

The FCC should help you with your complaint.

Good Luck!

P.S. I emailed where Matt suggested and it was useless, SafeLink reps weren't any help.

KeyLargo
Florence, Alabama, United States #823824

I don't HAVE a cell phone, duh, nor a contact phone. I will write, but just as sure absolutely nothing will change...after all, since March of 2013?

Do you really expect me to believe anything is going to change?

And since the entire post was about no service/crappy 'customer service' I obviously don't have a serial number for a PHONE. I will finish writing the email as soon as I post this addendum.

MattSL

I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.