It won`t let me call out or send texts. Caption comes up "emergency only" or "service unavailable".

I`m a disabled vet with neither a car or a driver`s license. My phone is my lifeline. I need to get this problem solved as soon as possible. Calling safelink on a friend`s phone only got me recording after recording after recording.

I need to speak to a real human being but apparently safelink does not employ any! I have over 300 minutes and 646 service days left but it does me no good.

Does anyone know of a way to contact a real person at safelink? The website is USELESS!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.