they still charge me once in a while for texts and if i have a lot of minutes left the last day of the month they take them and give me my next months minutes. If i don't have any minutes left they won't reload them early for me they scam.

Now there is no way to live chat them so they expect you to use your minutes to call them to fix the problems they create. That's like a drug dealer selling you drugs and the drug dealer expects you to share your drugs with him so he's getting it for free i should call the state attorney to see if i can have them thrown out of the state of il.

This reviewer shared experience about "ripoff" and wants this business to "i am going to leave these scammers" as the author lost $140. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.