4.0

I am continuously losing minutes as my phone light turns on and I see my minutes being subtracted for no reason. It just happens all day every day, little by little taking my minutes back every month.

I don't think this could be legal for the government funded phone service. Sometimes I am awakened by my phone light coming on as my minutes are being deducted.

I would like some information on what I can do about this practice and how I can make it stop. The program really helps me to be able to have phone service so I don't want to give it up.

Reason of review: skimming minutes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy customer service.

Comments

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1102533

I ran out of minutes last week on the 24th which struck me as unusual but after the obligatory 2 hours with 5 barely English speaking customer service reps, bought 350 more minutes for 9.99 plus tax. Tonight I have 3.00 minutes left and found no help whatsoever to my complaint that no way did I use them.

I reviewed my recent calls for that period and now suspect blatant fraud accounting, of which there is nothing I can do except some weird *** written fax dance for a billing log which may be answered 30 days later.

Next month I will log EVERY call time on a spreadsheet and at the first sign of fraud report straight to the Attorney General's office. It will be a start.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.