4.0

I am continuously losing minutes as my phone light turns on and I see my minutes being subtracted for no reason. It just happens all day every day, little by little taking my minutes back every month.

I don't think this could be legal for the government funded phone service. Sometimes I am awakened by my phone light coming on as my minutes are being deducted.

I would like some information on what I can do about this practice and how I can make it stop. The program really helps me to be able to have phone service so I don't want to give it up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "skimming minutes" of safelink wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1102533

I ran out of minutes last week on the 24th which struck me as unusual but after the obligatory 2 hours with 5 barely English speaking customer service reps, bought 350 more minutes for 9.99 plus tax. Tonight I have 3.00 minutes left and found no help whatsoever to my complaint that no way did I use them.

I reviewed my recent calls for that period and now suspect blatant fraud accounting, of which there is nothing I can do except some weird *** written fax dance for a billing log which may be answered 30 days later.

Next month I will log EVERY call time on a spreadsheet and at the first sign of fraud report straight to the Attorney General's office. It will be a start.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.