safelink sucks I tried to get service after receiving a letter saying I was eligible for a phone. I call safelink, but they still wouldn't give me a phone my neighbor had one or two don't know how they pull that off, but the people who really need it can't get one.

I try for almost 2 yrs and they keep saying the same thing go to the post office so your address can be register not in their old out dated system?

so how was my neighbor able to get a phone? They need to be shut down this company false advertisment and really bad customer service as well.

Comments

I needed extra minutes and instead of one charge I got three. Now my phone is not working at all, on hold forever and no call backs.

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #1107239

terrible service ; lack of education is most likely the cause of all issues.

MattSL
to Anonymous #1107886

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I understand your frustration. I know that this post is old but did you receive any info as to why you did not receive your phone? None followed up with you?

Someone registered a phone at my address, a stranger, yet they refused to remove it. I filed a complaint with the bbb. Hopefully they will catch on to their shady practices.

yeah they do suck I'm almost blind and they only send those small *** phones to you wtf gives I would love to talk to the ceo of safe link

They SUCK BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase Madigan

By the way, registration of address takes upto 60-90 days I think.. but I'm not sure :x

maybe your post office screwed up !! and your neighbor has yours ask him for the serial numbers of both and contact safelink to trace it !

dugh :eek simple solutions ps. keep it simple

You bunch of freakin lazy aS@##s call to apply want to get every thingh for free threating people as you wanted go screww your self, i work for safelink and i provide Quality service but let me tell you freaks your calls are the heaviest and the worst you Fuc@#% act like paying thousands of dollars. sincerely ScreWW@!! you!!

to Fma #749950

SO you life in india?

Maybe your neighbor went to the post office so his address registered.