I got the phone last month, I have not been sable to use it from my house cause I get no bars at all (says emergency only). Second I charge the phone all night asnd by noon time battery dead.

Call Wonderful and useless TECH Support that told me nothing they can do. So why do they issue the piece of *** phones and lousy service.

Why are they afraid to talk to a customer or have a number where they can fix problems instead of *** of the user. What are my options now to keep this phone that is useless?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "can't make calls and battery goes dead after a few hours" of safelink wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.