I keep having problems with my voice-mail. The last problem is this: there were (2) messages listed in my voicemail.

I listened to them then deleted them but there was a voice mail icon listed on the phone still. I accessed the voice mail inbox and it registered zero calls. This went on for over a week. Yesterday"s date was 8-23.

I got a voice mail alert on that date for (3) messages dated on the 14th and 15th of August. I did not receive that alert for (6) days. Those messages were very important and time sensitive. this is the third time within the last six months that I have lost important messages because of the sucky service provided by Safe-link Wireless.

I've spoken to their so called tech service reps. and they always have pull the back off the phone and pull the battery out and reinstall it. Guess what? It never works!!

I never can understand a word the reps. say because the English they speak is terrible.

I would never recommend this service provider to anyone. I believe Assurnace Wireless just might be the ticket and I just might drop Safe link and go with Assurance instead.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments