I called SafeLink to inform them that I had misplaced my telephone. The agent I spoke with said a replacement telephone would be sent to me within 7-10 days, then the agent checked to see if my minutes had been used and since the minutes were there the agent said that He was taking care of what ever had to be done so that my remaining minutes would be transferred to my new phone.

Once I received the telephone I called SafeLink to get my old minutes, however I was told that my old minutes could not be replaced and I should read their policy on replacement phones. I feel this is very unfair because the agent that I spoke with the day I reported my telephone missing verified the minutes were there and the agent told me that I would not lose them.

Why should Safelink take my minutes? This is wrong!!!!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Replacement.

Comments

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.