I received a Safelink Tracphone. Received it in good time, phone works well. When I call some one the caller ID it shows some else. They told me to call other vendors to have them program it into their phones so that when I call it would show up. Or I can call Metro, and all the other service providers and ask them to put our number in their system. I have been on the phone with them for over an hour with no avail.

I am at a loss. I have a cell phone that shows some one else name when I call. They tell me there is no way to correct it. They would send me a new phone but could not guarantee that it would be any different.

There has to be a way to *** the old name and put on the new name. To much technology for this to be a problem.

Comments

Dawn2017
Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1297816

I have the same problem. A different name on caller I'd. And also different numbers calling .

to Dawn2017 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1332568

Hi Dawn2017. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1297299

How to change name on caller id

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1332567

San Juan Bautista, California, United States #1217188

I have had a similar question, someone has activated my phone from another zip code and I cannot call on it!

to Anonymous #1217274

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Last year my safe link cell battery died. Safe link sent me a new cell phone.

Someone else got the cell and is using it. How do I go reporting this.

I have often called safe link but do not remember the number so have not got the answer. The wrong person is using my safe link cell.

to Anonymous #1141898

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I have the same problem, How do you Change the name that shows up when you call someone. Can i do that online? i don't see a answer to this question, Any Thoughts....

to Anonymous #1056847

to MattSL Westerville, Ohio, United States #1331563

That email address doesnt work SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com