1.8
Style and Design

i had safelink for several months until their system kept causing problems dropping calls, disconnecting web etc. as well as updating...to me its a good idea, if only they had good management, and true professionals helping on the phone to fix issues...the phones they have available are also at issue, because they truly are disposable, in that they dont last long, and then you gotta go through the whole process of setting up another phone...i had my first phone go bad, got another, then it wasnt updating, so i called them, and what do they say? sir, that phone isnt registered with us, but its the initial phone they sent me for free when i first got their crappy service....lol, klosers, at best...

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality phones, poor overall business management." at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Safelink Wireless to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.