Parish, New York
2.4K views

You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaid

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

I have been trying to get a phone for my brother. He is 83 years old.

since9-28-17.

just keep telling me more information need. I have sent birth cert. ss card, driver license.

and still they want more. {lease help me get him a phone.

Roseville, Michigan, United States #1231416

my cell don't work no more how can i get a new one

to ivan #1231705

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1188561

Just receive my replacement phone with 10 minutes on it and when i lost my phone it had 128 mins on it and my services was good until 2017 now the phone saying only have 30 service days left cannot login to my account with the enrollment number I have so i can't verify any information or cannot talk to someone on the phone took me forever to get someone to tell me a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING still can't login to my account tried to text message somebody and it took 30 mins of the 10 i had that I thought was unlimited text and data Man I was so wrong about Safelink i really thought they was the the best now I'm not so sure.

to Lorie #1188801

Middleburg, Florida, United States #1144412

I'm trying to recertify, where is the correct page to do so ?

to don #1144471

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1139011

I have not got my minutes

to vickimolnar #1139082

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1137351

I know, I had phone and they cut off my services for what reason I don't know I receive food stamps every month but my phone was turned off and I am a disable person but they could care less as I have found out.

to Julius Pippins #1137589

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

You people are incompetent! The government should shut you down!

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

I haven't even moved and have not gotten any minutes for a whole year (in a few days) I keep calling and no one has done anything yet, must be a computer flaw or something going on! They need to do something with this SafeLink ***!!!

to Anonymous #1045523

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States #809909

They are playing games with the customers telling them to call different numbers and do not do there jobs hooray they get paid for free.

If your phone breaks.The charger dock broke. I can't charge the phone.

Can't get anything but a recording over the phone. help

hi I filled my application out on the 29 of October and its still pending how long does it take I need a phone I don't make enough to by one

I ran out of minutes, and RECOREDED a call tosafe link, and after 15 minutes on a PRE-PAID phone, And telling the guy repeatedly that I wass not near a pay phone or A STORE, he put anothewr ass___ on the phone to waste anothe r5 minutes. Now that I got a ride to wendy's, I got on line and couldn't gert to be re-certified.

IU did get a chat started, which i saved to my computer, which was terminated after only one response.

The crumiest tech service in the nation!

Excuse me. According to the accents of the agents, they are DEFINITELY NOT in the usa, nor are they fluent in english.

I don't call for tech support just to educate those bums in the correct pronunciation of the english language

i have had my phone for 3 months and they cant get it programed to work no matter what they do. i told them to take it an stick where the sun dont shine :(