Parish, New York
2.2K views 38 comments

You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaid

Related: Safelink Wireless - Incoming calls blocked

Review about: Cell Service.

Review #320682 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

ivan
Roseville, Michigan, United States #1231416

my cell don't work no more how can i get a new one

to ivan #1231705

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Lorie
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1188561

Just receive my replacement phone with 10 minutes on it and when i lost my phone it had 128 mins on it and my services was good until 2017 now the phone saying only have 30 service days left cannot login to my account with the enrollment number I have so i can't verify any information or cannot talk to someone on the phone took me forever to get someone to tell me a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING still can't login to my account tried to text message somebody and it took 30 mins of the 10 i had that I thought was unlimited text and data Man I was so wrong about Safelink i really thought they was the the best now I'm not so sure.

to Lorie #1188801

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

don
Middleburg, Florida, United States #1144412

I'm trying to recertify, where is the correct page to do so ?

to don #1144471

vickimolnar
Toledo, Ohio, United States #1139011

I have not got my minutes

to vickimolnar #1139082

Julius Pippins
Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1137351

I know, I had phone and they cut off my services for what reason I don't know I receive food stamps every month but my phone was turned off and I am a disable person but they could care less as I have found out.

to Julius Pippins #1137589