No reminder needed!!! I am very much aware that this is a "free" lifeline phone.

Nonetheless, it doesn't mean that Safelink Wireless should treat their customers like crap. Despite the fact that not all users are low income they are qualified for the service. With that being said, I don't use my phone service that I had that much, including data. So I decided to port my number to Safeink.

HUGE MISTAKE. Customer service have no clue how to do such a request. If that wasn't bad enough, customer reps that I got to "talk" with were either in Russia or India. Actually, I should have learned these languages in the 48 hours it took to complete my request.

Don't bother to ask to speak with a supervisor. They've learned that trick. LOL!!! So every one who answers identify themselves as a supervisor....before you even tell them what you're calling about.

Twice I got reps in Russia (I think) the y just had their own little conversation going on with their mates and kept me on hold for quite a long time periodically claiming that they are working on my issue or that they are transferring the call to the proper "dept" Ha!!! 48 freaking hours later I finally had some satisfaction. The worse part of this drama....TRACFONE. Holy crap they own almost all the prepaid phone service out here, including Safelink.

That's a kicker in the teeth. They're lousy with free service as much as they are with prepaid. God bless their customers.

Run people...RUN from any TRACFONE company. At the very least before you sign up for a prepaid phone check to find out if TRACFONE is the parent company.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Ignorant employees.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved.

Let us further check your account. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

to MattSL #1374316

My account info? For what?

So you all can screw it up again?

CONTACT your customers when you have call centers in the good ole USA and you have reps that actually got trained for more than 5 minutes.

Please give your robot "MATT" a new name. Let me guess..."MATT" is also a supervisor for every department.