Haven't received minutes, keep trying over and over still no minutes

Comments

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.

Upset

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays. Wait for prompt number 5.

Upset with SafeLink

if enough people complain to the FCC they may look into the way this company handles complaints.

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt with SafeLink. I read your post and am sorry you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.