4.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I went to agency to apply for a new job then I noticed my phone was lost. I need replacement. My # 3312185820.

This person wrote the review alcatel from Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Well good luck with that! I just tried to get a replacement phone and was told they do not do replacement phones.

Said that i would have to buy another phone for them to transfer the services to. They transferred me to several different people when i asked when did that policy become effective and was that information on the website for customers to see. I was told by someone who said he was the mgr that the policy was implemented just this month due to an email that went out.

I tried to have them cancel my service but none of them knew how to do that either. Just a bunch of idiots sitting at home passing the phone by and forth to each other is what it sounds like!!!!