This is by far the worst experience I've had with customer service. My father signed up for usage of their services.

When he received the phone it was not activated as was stated, so we proceeded to activate the phone. Initially it took over 30 minutes to activate the phone all while talkin with someone who spoke broken English and had to repeat multiple times what he was saying. I've spent many years overseas and am extremely understanding of language barriers but this was completely different. After finally being able to activate the phone, the phone plan was different than the one he originally signed up for, which is predominantly international usage.

We were then transferred to another party to change the plan, which this gentleman was even harder to understand as he spoke with a harder accent, the call had difficulty with the volume and then his system suddenly froze when I told him I had been on the phone for 45 minutes and would like to have completed this call as soon as possible. He then put me on hold and then shortly hung up on me.

I'm sure it was because of his "frozen system". I will be copying and pasting this in areas I can so as to make sure at least a few others may read this and be wary before dealing with companies such as these with poor and rude customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.