I have had my phone for more than a month but cannot get it activated. Numerous phone calls and people who barely speak English asking for my personal information telling me they've completed the activation process just to discover they haven't.

The last phone call i made to them i was told it had been deactivated because of non use. How can something never activated be deactivated for non use!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1195099

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.