4.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Need a nee replacement phone. My number is 3162262078.

Lost my address is 145residen e st p.o.box 1401 el dorado ks 67042

it on november1,2016. My name is Jerri Michelle Davis. Fob 3/4/69. [REDACTED].

Lease turn my service off on my free goverment phone today and please mail me a new replacement phone as soon ad possible. Thank you very much

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Garrett, Indiana, United States #1340908

I use my Obama phone than it goes dead. I charge it than make one call and it goes dead. can u please send me another phone so my drs can get ahold of me thnks

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1336493

Robert my Safelink phone number is 347-633-7940. My phone is not working properly I called your company / tec.

and he could not fix my problem. I'm writing to find out will I receive a new phone from you

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.