3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Soneone stole my phine fron the park i need my phone for my disability family that is my only way of communication i hsve talked to people but they were rude and a lady actually hung up on me. I need my phone my enrollment id is 26984668 june regalado 75061 my numbet was 469 867 1712 u xan call me at 3049237507 pobox 1475 oceana wv 24870 i really need a replacement

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.