2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My wife & I are both permanetly disabled. Life sucks as we struggle w/thisnightmare lifestyle.

We are SO GRATEFUL for the cell phone program. We havebeen with this same company for about 13 or so years. In all that time, I only experienced minor problems that thie company always resolved. We had the original phone they sent us that whole time until we lot it or it was stolen.

So I called them & sure enough, I hd replacement phone in about 10 days. I was quite impressed until I opened the box & discovered that they sent me a REMANUFACTURED phone that didn't work. I went online & researched the FINEPRINT & it stated in summary: that I would need to end them $20.00 to replace the BROKEN PHONE that they sent me & that the replacement phone would be remanufactured, & that there WAS NO GUARANTEE THE REPLACEMENT PHONE WOULD FUNCTION AT ALL! So I called them constantly since JANUARY,2016, about the same time I recertified.

Finally, in April, 2016, they said because the phone was still under warranty, they would send me a new sim card to see if that would fix the phone. It is a terrible situation when one is in a wheelchair & gets a flat tire, or gets rear ended by a pick up truck & my car gets totaled & one has no phone to call for help. Both of which happened to us. Well, it is now DEC.

2016 & we still have not received the sim card they promised us in APRIL, 2016, Obviously, still no working phone. So today I again received a flyer in the mail, saying FOR BEING SUCH A GRATE CUSTOMER, THEY WERE GOING TO INCREASE OUR MONTHLY ALOTMENT MINUTES.So I called them back again today and of course you get directed right to the PHILLIPINES BRANCH OFFICE, & told them again, you folks got paid for an ENTIRE YEARS worth of minutes for a phone you sent me that was broken right out of the box. I got transferred to a total of 6 differnt people, explained this six different times & they are trying to tell me that there IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I even told them that I would be ontacting the state & reporting that they knowingly DEFRAUDED the state, because they knowingly accepted payments for a broken phone & they knew that THE PHONE never worked.

So they got an entire years worth of payments & even though in April, they promised me a new sim card that they never sent , & now after speaking to SIX DIFFERENT emlployees, ( though I believe they were even scamming while I was on the phone & requested a supervisor, I could hear them in the backround, speaking in a foriegn tonque, & laughing about it, as well as they all gave me false AMERICAN NAMES, BOB SMITH & SIMILAR, & REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY DETAILS TO IDENTIFY THEM), So by the time I got the sixth person on the phone, he just listened to part of the situation, THAN HUNG UP ON ME!! This is so unfair that even as I write this, they are charging this State or the government, for a phone that I cannot even use. Now I don't know what to do, they flat out refused to listen to any reasoning or anything. We need that phone bad & here we sit.

SO MUCH FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS W/THIS COMPANY??? How do I leave contact info here ??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of safelink wireless cell phone replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless cell phone replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Go online to Access Wireless where you will find a phone # to call and transfer your service. I started with SafeLink, then used Assurance Wireless and finally, Access Wireless. I prefer Access to the others.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.