1.1
Style and Design

i teceived a replacement phone after waiting a month for it when they told me it would take 7 -10 days. when they shut my old phone off i still had 359.29 minutes.

i had just paid $20.00 for more minutes before they gave me my monthly minutes of 250 minutes. when i called to have my minutes transferred they would only give me 240 minutes and said they couldnt see the minutes that i bought on their computer. yet on mu old phone it cclearly have 359.29 minutrs. they didnt care.

this free phone is a joke it costs morr than straight talk phones every month. customer service department is completely inadequate and useless. cant unferstand them with their thick unamerican accents. why does the government outsourse a government phone line to assist united states citizens to another country?

rediculous when so many people here in the united states are jobless.

maybe if we stop outsourcing jobs to other countries more people here could get jobs and we wouldnt need as much government assistance. just saying.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cell phone replacement from Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.