They are a rip off i waited over 3months still havent recieve my phone or any kind of paper work stating its on the way. When i call they said it's in transit for the pass two months. Now i go n check on the progress and they cancelled my contract before i could even recieve a phone RIP OFF they just collected my information n ran with it

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.