I just tried to get a replacement phone and was told they do not do replacement phones. Said that i would have to buy another phone for them to transfer the services to.

They transferred me to several different people when i asked when did that policy become effective and was that information on the website for customers to see. I was told by someone who said he was the mgr that the policy was implemented just this month due to an email that went out. I tried to have them cancel my service but none of them knew how to do that either. Just a bunch of idiots sitting at home passing the phone by and forth to each other is what it sounds like!!!!

Never again... Contacting Better Business Bureau.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of safelink wireless cell phone replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless cell phone replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.