Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 of 477 SafeLink Wireless reviews

i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants to.

I called to get a replacement phone and was told that i couldnt recive one because they no longer replace lost or stolen phones. My phone is defective because of nothing i did to it. It is not water damaged either. The reps had me remove the battery and hy noted that there is no water damage.

I was very upset because i was being told different things. I spoke to a "supervisor" by the name of "Serita" who was EXTREMELY" rude to me. She informed me that i said the screen was cracked and the tickets that were put in stated that i said this. I NEVER told any reps that i had a cracked screen!!

i offered to send them a picture of my phone and they said they could not recive any images. It seems like they just look up what you tell them and just make up what they think it is andnput it in the system. As you can see from the pic, the screen is NOT cracked! If the policy had changed, i wish safelink would have sent and email or letters to its customers stating that there was a change in the policy.

The people i talked to were extremely unhelpful and rude . The safelink website clearly states that they will replace lost or damaged phones. I just want a working phone! I cant really afford to buy another one at the moment .

I dont think its ok that i was treated unfairly and then the reps decided to make upntickets stating that i said my screen was cracked.This is bad business!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #928431

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with SafeLink Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 477 SafeLink Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.