i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants to.

I called to get a replacement phone and was told that i couldnt recive one because they no longer replace lost or stolen phones. My phone is defective because of nothing i did to it. It is not water damaged either. The reps had me remove the battery and hy noted that there is no water damage.

I was very upset because i was being told different things. I spoke to a "supervisor" by the name of "Serita" who was EXTREMELY" rude to me. She informed me that i said the screen was cracked and the tickets that were put in stated that i said this. I NEVER told any reps that i had a cracked screen!!

i offered to send them a picture of my phone and they said they could not recive any images. It seems like they just look up what you tell them and just make up what they think it is andnput it in the system. As you can see from the pic, the screen is NOT cracked! If the policy had changed, i wish safelink would have sent and email or letters to its customers stating that there was a change in the policy.

The people i talked to were extremely unhelpful and rude . The safelink website clearly states that they will replace lost or damaged phones. I just want a working phone! I cant really afford to buy another one at the moment .

I dont think its ok that i was treated unfairly and then the reps decided to make upntickets stating that i said my screen was cracked.This is bad business!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments