3 months with no phone, 3 sim cards later, 20 phone calls later, 15 plus transfers, 10 that can't speak clear english. Still no phone that is working!

Probably going to loose my phone number because I can't maken1 phone call per month, because now they refuse to acrivate my phone because they want me to purchase airtime, when I HAD 400 minutes on my phone to begin with, 200 of those that I DID PURCHASE. I *** hate this company, they need to be shut down!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
Manila, Manila, Philippines #933145

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. You can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.