Asked for larger phone due to my sevsre disability in my hands .Was told they would send a bigger phone 3 weeks later got a nrw phone Smaller tham the one ,I cant use. Called Safelink was put on hold over a total of 2 hours.

Was informed they dont have bigger phones. Told me they would send SIM card and reactivate old phone I was to keep nrw phone and send it back,when I got SIM card to reactivate old phone. 3 weeks later no SIM card. Again on phone over 1hour told same *** I was told last month .It would help if the goverment program had english speaking reps.

I repeated my email and house address 3 times each. going to cancell and go with qlink.wirelless

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.