Asked for larger phone due to my sevsre disability in my hands .Was told they would send a bigger phone 3 weeks later got a nrw phone Smaller tham the one ,I cant use. Called Safelink was put on hold over a total of 2 hours.

Was informed they dont have bigger phones. Told me they would send SIM card and reactivate old phone I was to keep nrw phone and send it back,when I got SIM card to reactivate old phone. 3 weeks later no SIM card. Again on phone over 1hour told same *** I was told last month .It would help if the goverment program had english speaking reps.

I repeated my email and house address 3 times each. going to cancell and go with qlink.wirelless

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cell phone. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.