On Wednesday July 8, 2015.. I had the unfortunate privilege of dealing with Safelink Wireless..

I hope I never have to call them again for ANYTHING.. although... Maybe??????? My need was complicated..

But not so complicated that it took 2hrs 23min 31sec to reach the bottom line, which was to send me a replacement phone, but after 7 people, I was fortunate enough to talk to the 8th person.. A supervisor... She took care of issue.. But this ridiculousness shud have never taken place.

I was in tears and so upset, that I just had to calm down and deal with the ignorance of safelinks process.. I am so disgusted by safelink it's almost unbearable I will never ever refer anyone to safelink ever.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.