On Wednesday July 8, 2015.. I had the unfortunate privilege of dealing with Safelink Wireless..

I hope I never have to call them again for ANYTHING.. although... Maybe??????? My need was complicated..

But not so complicated that it took 2hrs 23min 31sec to reach the bottom line, which was to send me a replacement phone, but after 7 people, I was fortunate enough to talk to the 8th person.. A supervisor... She took care of issue.. But this ridiculousness shud have never taken place.

I was in tears and so upset, that I just had to calm down and deal with the ignorance of safelinks process.. I am so disgusted by safelink it's almost unbearable I will never ever refer anyone to safelink ever.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.