I had to call, because my current company was discontinuing me, because they stated that I ordered service from safelink, which I did not do, because safelink doesnt provide smartphones. The CSR assured me that it would be handled.

This was on 11/6. Today I received a safelink phone. It was shipped 2 days after Safelinks csr assured me it would be handle. Today he 14th of November, I spent 3 hours trying to find someone at Safelink to help, to no advail.

SAFELINK WIRELESS, doesn't provide smartphones, everything you do has to be done on-line. I am bed bound and unable to go awaywhere, to use a computer.

This mess safelink has done has really made my self-esteem even worse. I am contacting Facebook about the false ads they were posted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.