I had to call, because my current company was discontinuing me, because they stated that I ordered service from safelink, which I did not do, because safelink doesnt provide smartphones. The CSR assured me that it would be handled.

This was on 11/6. Today I received a safelink phone. It was shipped 2 days after Safelinks csr assured me it would be handle. Today he 14th of November, I spent 3 hours trying to find someone at Safelink to help, to no advail.

SAFELINK WIRELESS, doesn't provide smartphones, everything you do has to be done on-line. I am bed bound and unable to go awaywhere, to use a computer.

This mess safelink has done has really made my self-esteem even worse. I am contacting Facebook about the false ads they were posted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.