1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called SafeLink phone because my dad had switched my battery with his battery. We have the same SafeLink phone.

But his battery has water damage my battery does not. He took my battery out of my phone and replaced it with his. When I called him out on it he told me to call SafeLink and get a new battery. So I called SafeLink after work.

It was very late it was around 11 maybe 11:05. I got a man I don't remember his name he had an Indian accent. I told him what had happened and I asked him if I can have a new battery. He put me on hold went to talk to his supervisor.

Then he came back asked if I was still on hold I said yes!!!. Then he said okay I'm going to put you on hold again. This happened maybe 4 times. He kept putting me on hold I was on hold for 52 minutes.

Then it hit 12 o'clock and as soon as It hit 12 o'clock he came back on and yelled at me to hang up the phone. I didn't hang up the phone but he cut me off. When I called back I got a recording that said something like SafeLink is unable right now customer service is closed and for me to call back again at 8 o'clock in the morning. I take my kids to school at 8 in the morning.

I have to be at work before 9. I was unable to call back for the whole day because I get off around 10 o'clock at night and I am tired. So the next day when I got home I fell asleep. But today was my day off.

I called SafeLink again and told him the whole story again. Then he tells me this. SafeLink does not provide SafeLink batteries to people. You can not buy a battery by calling the 1 800 SafeLink number.

Why the f*** didn't the other guy tell me that in the first place instead of putting me on hold for 52 f****** minutes. He could have just said no you cannot buy SafeLink battery by calling 1 800 SafeLink.

wtf why not. Why did tell me to go to Walmart or Target or Best Buy to buy a replacement battery this sucks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1304216

Amazon is much cheaper for phone batteries ! Enter your phone model # and results will appear with good prices.