1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Safelink has Horrible service. You apply and it asks for different ways yo send proof.

I email proof and get a confirmation on my email that says they received it. So then i look up the stus 2 days later and asks for documents again. I send them again and call and they say it takes 48 hours to receive the. How is that if i recieve their email right away.

Then they say call back in 2 days. Why have everything online then if i have to call. My friend calls blue jay and she gets everything done and approved on line on the same day. She just needs to wait on her phone.

And i already have the phobe im just recertifying. It is ridiculous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
#1199763

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.