Pelzer, South Carolina
2.0

Update by user Jun 23, 2016

My mother has a Safe link phone which allows 350 free minutes a month. I spent 60 minutes on the phone trying to switch to the new phone.

The message on the hold line said for faster response go to dateline on line, however my mother has no computer nor computer skills, as she is 90 yrs old, so that was not a good option for her. The lack of speedy support and the lack of communication would have frustrated her, so I am glad I did the calling. I question why you could provide better service by internet and not by phone. The language barrier is also a concern, your reps kept saying they needed to call me back on alternate number but had difficulty explaining the process and as it turns out, it did not get resolved in a few minutes, but rep now say it could take up to 48 hrs.

I love the fact that this is a US government program, but the "support" is outsourced. Bye bye tax dollars.

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2016

I called to transfer a replacement phone for my 90 yr old mother after a 47 minute wait on hold I got a rep who spoke english but was difficult to understand. The 47 minutes were taken from her 350 minutes per month.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and put on hold for another 20. After all that time. They still did not get the phone transferred and it may take 24-48 hrs.

to complete.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. P_Clark.2400 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer sevice and inept customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.