My mother has enrolled 6 times thru them and they keep telling her that the application was canceled because they can't verify information, I have faxed, mailed my mother's personal informatjon dozens of times. Since February we have been dealing with this incompetent company that only hires people that can hardly speak english, need to hire people that can help, no one there knows what they're doing. I've asked many times to speak to a supervisor and can never get one, I've also asked to their information where I can file a formal complaint and they refuse to give it to me

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wireless service from Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is a joke, bad experience, rude customer service and hours with customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes just had the same issue with my Mother!! I never in my lifetime had such a run around with a company. Government assistance at its fineness!!!

When FINALLY able to speak with a customer service rep, he was outrageously unable to speak clearly! I'm hoping that after an hour + on my house phone my problem has been resolved.

Major suggestion; hire people who are articulate!

He had to repeat nearly everything he said as to following his directions.

I am not hard of hearing but I am hard of understanding

people who can't speak properly. If he has a speech impediment

he should be given a different position.

The call was extremely frustrating to say the least.

Donna Larson

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

Teresasyed
to To refer you in replies Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #999396

Thank you Matt but I've been dealing with SafeLink since the beginning of March, I've put in I lost count) how many applications and when frustrated and asked to speak to a supervisor, when holding for half hour each time the supervisor promised me that it would be resolved and again nothing happened. I was so frustrated that on Monday June 22 I asked then to cancel any information they had on my mother.

3 and a half months is way too long especially after providing all the correct information. One big problem is that they repeat everything, and your representatives don't even understand themselves.