To SafeLink wireless free government phone

I did not receive my free minutes for Feb. 2011. I forgot to have phone turned on Feb 1, 2011. I called the customer service number and was not transfered to proper extension. I did everything I was instructed to do to get my free minutes. I still do not know if I have the minutes or not. The SafeLink web site is down. Always something.

How do I get my minutes? The product is an active LG300G SafeLink Wireless phone, sponsered by TracFone. America's #1 Prepaid Cell Phone. I was enrolled in the SafeLink Wireless Service for 12 months.

Jane Kennedy

Comments

i'm from memphis ,tn not dover vermont thank you :? :? :roll

i having recieve my mins for this month of sept

Chase Madigan

Just a tip, if you haven't received your phone yet, try calling the customer service number again, ask for the tracking number of the package, then call Fedex to check on the delivery.(Fedex usually delivers the phone for them, if not it's USPS.)

d o i need to call back about my phone?called 2 wks ago told me it would be here in 5 days

I, too, have not received my safelink phone yet. This is after waiting nearly a month before reaching a live CSR who evidently "fixed" my address in their system, and promised me it would be sent out and get to me within five days.

No such luck.

This program is a scam! :(

still havent got my mins n i have done the add airtime thing and called the number.

Got my safelink phone now its not giving me my minutes why? :sigh :( :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

my name is VIVIAN NIXON 11-29-11 i have not recieved my phone and its been months i called the #and they said it was sent out but i never got it :? :?

:( :sigh :( :sigh :(

i havn,t recieved my cell phone yet, been over 3 month now :(

Did not get my safelink phone yet, been waiting for it for 2 wks. what happened to it. I really hope you can send me another one.

:cry :cry :cry