5.0

I have been waiting patiently to receive my minutes for this month and I have not yet receive them, and the month is almost over with, usually I receivesthem arounnd the 5th of every month but this time I have not received any yet. I have already been recertify for the year so what happen the reason I have not gotten my free 250 minutes?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of free minutes. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned free minutes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. You can retrieve your SafeLink minutes by going to your Prepaid Menu > Add Airtime. Enter 555, then press OK. Select “NO” if there is a prompt to enter a promo code.

If the minutes are still not added, send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.