5.0

I have been waiting patiently to receive my minutes for this month and I have not yet receive them, and the month is almost over with, usually I receivesthem arounnd the 5th of every month but this time I have not received any yet. I have already been recertify for the year so what happen the reason I have not gotten my free 250 minutes?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. You can retrieve your SafeLink minutes by going to your Prepaid Menu > Add Airtime. Enter 555, then press OK. Select “NO” if there is a prompt to enter a promo code.

If the minutes are still not added, send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.