1.6
Style and Design

the phones are great emergency phone but they need to have internet access for the app the same like to find the phone at the floor and then also need camera capability for everything that's going on in the street out there right now cameras are very very very important my phone number is 505 800 3258please contact they also need smartphone adaptabilitythey definitely need Internet capabilitiessmartphones are actually many computers and you have to be computer savvy in this new age a smartphone would make everybody computer especially a governmentgovernment free phone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of safelink wireless free phone program. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless free phone program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.